Offering Online Trainings to Keep your Staff Up to Date on OSHA Compliance, MSDS/SDS's, and Safety.
Are you aware that OSHA may fine you up to $12,000 for each non-compliant item on their checklist? As an ongoing part of your organization, OSHA requires your employees to complete training courses to stay up to date on the latest safety procedures and to minimize risks within the workplace. Ensure your employees and your company meet this requirement with professional online OSHA training through Bio-MED Medical Waste Transporters and avoid costly fines.
Use Our Online Portal to Access OSHA Compliant Trainings
We make achieving your OSHA compliant requirements as easy as possible with virtual training through our online portal accessible on any computer, tablet, or mobile device. Complete the training at a time that is convenient for your employees’ schedule with options for group or individual sessions. We make it easy for you to track your team’s progress with our simple dashboard where you can also easily view and download their certificates of completion. Manage your OSHA compliance in one powerful web portal!Start Your OSHA Compliance Training Today Access My OSHA Training Portal
We Offer the Following Trainings Through Our Online Portal:
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Fire Safety
- Electrical Safety
- And more
You Will Also Have Access to:
- Safety Data Sheet Management - View, print, store, and organize millions of SDSs
- Safety Plan Builder - Complete all your OSHA required safety plans in minutes
- Safety Audits - Identify compliance deficiencies by taking audits of your facility
- ICD-10 Search and Conversion System - Transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10 smoothly
- Federal Regulations - Stay up to date with the most current regulations
- And more